5Q Learning Community
The 5Q Learning Community is a 12-month training and is designed as a deep dive into 5Q for leaders. It's a training process explores 5Q in foundations (core theology, theory and tools), leadership (personal example, team dynamics and training process), organizations (creating culture, defining strategy and practice) and multiplication (reproduction, growth and scale).
It gives you a connection point every two weeks with an experienced practitioner in a webinar context alongside 6-12 other leaders, as well as assignment work and constant access via a message board for ongoing input and a peer-learning process.
It also works to equip and train through the cohort on multiple levels – in the areas of personal example, leadership development, culture creation and training infrastructure - all influenced by APEST thinking and dynamics. The additional benefit is an engagement with a collective of leaders and a final project for integration in your context and dynamic learning alongside others who are leading utilizing APEST as a framework and defining principle.
+ Deep Dive Training Process:
- 5Q training process including education (information), experience (immersion) and equipping (imitation)
- Learning, discussion, coaching and training around 5Q
- Key topics of 5Q Foundations, Leadership, Organization and Movement
- Studying and learning on personal, leadership, and organizational levels (can be tailored for the organizational context).
+ Personal & Leadership Development:
- Raise 5Q awareness and activation in your personal life and leadership responsibility.
- Train in personal example and leadership expression of 5Q
- Coaching in creating and contextualizing 5Q culture and practice, and developing infrastructure, training and resources
- Intentional framework for multiplying the 5Q training into your context
+ Engagement with 5Q team:
- 60-minute bi-weekly webinar contact
- Background reading
- Access to 5Q tests and supplementary resources (tests and modules)
- Dialogue on a message board/chatroom with a 5Q coach and peers
+ Integration work:
- A 5Q project in Semester 4 (to translate, integrate an dmultiply 5Q in your own context)
- Written work for assessment and peer review every session
- Dialogue on a message board/chatroom with a 5Q coach and peers within the cohort
Train the Trainer Option
We also have a Train-the-Trainers option for those with responsibility within their organization to train other leaders in APEST/5Q dynamics .