In this module, you will explore God’s DNA for the church as specified in Ephesians 4. Beginning with an overview to get a grounding in key terms, you will then consider the implications of APEST for individuals, the Church, and society.
- Understand terms associated with missional and APEST
- Critically consider APEST including differences between each of the fivefold
- Reflect upon your own APEST profile and gifting within the Church in relation to your Hero’s Journey.
- Define what it means to be missional and how this connects with God’s DNA for the Church
- Imagine the implications of APEST for your context
- Develop individual and contextual strategies