A 12 week cohort to give you foundational understanding of APEST.
5Q Foundations is designed to provide the essential building blocks of understanding, growing in, and implementing the fivefold ministry of Ephesians 4: Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Shepherd, and Teacher. With a comprehensive curriculum, this training provides an in-depth exploration of each ministry’s core principles, biblical foundations, and practical applications. Participants will reflect on their own calling, as well as the function of their ministry, to envision a future of 5Q at work. Through engaging content, interactive discussions, and real-life conversations, this training fosters personal growth, hones leadership skills, and embraces a holistic approach to ministry. Prepare to step into your calling, invest in others, and make an enduring impact on the world with 5Q Foundations: Unleashing the potential of APEST.
- Learn the fundamentals and core principles of 5Q.
- Gain an understanding of the theological foundations for APEST.
- Reflect on and grow in your own personal APEST calling.
- Unleash the capacity of shared leadership and teams.
- Begin to implement 5Q in your ministry context.
- Develop a plan for next steps.
12-session (Weekly) coaching process with a cohort of 8-15 participants
60-minute online sessions over the course of 12 weeks
Led by 5Q team member who is living out APEST as part of their life and ministry.