This module invites learners to explore their personal story and journey and to take a deep dive into the fivefold APEST (Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Shepherd, and Teacher) typology of ministry as articulated in Ephesians 4:1-16.
Learners who participate in this module will at the completion of this module be able to:
- Grasp their historical journey and story in relation to their faith walk and calling
- Articulate a definition of 5Q and APEST in light of Ephesians 4:1-16
- Examine previous understandings of church, giftedness, and the essential DNA of the Church
- Explore the implications of 5Q and APEST typology for individual and collective ministry
- Assess their current ministry team and context
- Reflectively consider their reaction and responses to the idea of the fivefold APEST (Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Shepherd, and Teacher) typology